Social Media in the Pharmaceutical IndustryPrint this Page
July 9, 2012
July 10, 2012
2012 is an exciting year for social media: the year social media goes viral.
The pharmaceutical industry has been waiting for guidance from the FDA and now they have finally shed some light with their ‘Off-Label Use’ with some mention regarding social media. With this industry moving at a rapid pace, and with more patients and healthcare professionals becoming more tech-savvy, the pharmaceuticals industry need to embrace social media.
Building on the tremendous success of SMi’s first three Social Media in Pharmaceuticals conference, we are proud to present our fourth event in the series; focused on keeping our audience up-to-date with developments in the ever-changing social media sphere.
Benefits of attending are to:
• Understand how to engage and educate your patients and healthcare professionals through social media
• Learn how to gain ‘buy in’ and deal with change management effectively
• Evaluate the latest trends and developments in the industry
• Discover what the future holds in this rapidly evolving market and the impact of social media
• Gain insight into successful social media campaigns led by top pharmaceutical companies
• Network with all the key professionals in social media in the utilities sector
For more information and to register visit
http://www.smi-online.co.uk/social-media-pharma19.asp?utm_source=P-032&utm_medium=TopSEOs&utm_campaign=Weblisting alternatively contact Fateja Begum on tel +44 0 2078 276184