SES San Jose 2009Print this Page
August 10, 2009
August 14, 2009
, Uzbekistan, 95113
Now in its 11th year, the global SES Conference and Exposition Series educates tens of thousands of delegates each year, with a 98% satisfaction rate. SES San Jose, the only major Search Marketing Conference and Expo on the West Coast, will be packed with 70+ sessions, multiple keynotes and Orion Strategy sessions, 150+ exhibitors, networking events, parties and more. We hope to see you there.
- Real-time actionable information you need to grow your business through search engine marketing
- Ins-and-outs of search engine marketing from top search experts and the search engines themselves
- A unique setting to network with fellow marketers and search engine industry professionals to discuss the trends in search engine marketing
- Access to the world’s most comprehensive gathering of search engine marketing & optimization-related solutions providers and potential partners & affiliates.
What You Will Learn:
- How search engines list web sites for free and through paid placements
- How to get free “organic” traffic by building a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
- How to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to rank your company at the top of search engine results
- How to calculate the ROI of your search marketing efforts by tracking your visitors from the time they hit your site until they buy-and get tips on improving conversion if they don’t
- How to build links that generate traffic to your web site, and how to avoid the penalties of “spamming” the search engines
- What’s coming next in the constantly evolving world of web search, and how you can profit from those changes.
Who should attend?
Chief Marketing Officers (CMO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) consultants
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) specialists
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign managers
Internet and digital marketing specialists
Webmasters, web developers and web designers
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) beginners
Web technology specialists
Media planners and buyers