eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit ? TorontoPrint this Page
April 26, 2011
April 29, 2011
, Toronto, V7M 2H1
The eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit returns to Toronto for the fourth annual summit in Canada dedicated to the art and science of turning data into insights and improving marketing ROI. Learn techniques that streamline customer acquisition, conversion and retention to make more, spend less and increase customer satisfaction.
Compelling Speakers | Valuable Lessons | Actionable Insights
Fast track your understanding of web analytics and marketing optimization. Over 400 professionals responsible for marketing, digital, ecommerce and/or communications, web analysis and research convene for four days for workshops, conference sessions and networking:
• Get grounded in the fundamentals at the Web Analytics Association (WAA) Base Camp – Introduction to Web Analytics and Search Analytics .
• Learn how changes to audience measurement is impacting media buying.
• Take your understanding of social media metrics to the next level.
• Learn how best use of data, technology and processes improves satisfaction.
• Improve marketing performance offline by listening to customers online.
• Help change corporate culture to embrace marketing experimentation.
• Increase measurable value from your website, campaigns and communications.
Register Now: www.eMetrics.org/toronto
• Get the best early bird pricing by registering now.
• Government and Charity organizations get 35% off.
• Discounts for groups of two or more.
Dates: April 26-27, 2011 – Workshops and training
April 28-29, 2011 – Summit sessions and networking
Location: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West
eMetrics Toronto is co-located with Search Marketing Expo – SMX Toronto
[General info if space allows:
When: From Tuesday April 26th to Friday April 29th, 2010 – 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Where: Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario
Host: eMetrics Canada
More Info: www.emetrics.org/toronto]