iStrategy 2010 | ChicagoPrint this Page
September 15, 2010
September 16, 2010
, Chicago, Uzbekistan, 60601
Transforming the Enterprise with Digital Expertise
Participation in Social Media and Interactive Marketing is no longer revolutionary. It’s crucial.
In 2009, companies with dedicated social media activity boosted sales by over 18%, while those with minimal or no presence saw a 6% decrease. As 2010 marks a shift in consumer mentality from recession to recovery, companies must adjust their strategies according to how customers make purchasing decisions. Brand differentiation will be key, and companies must be at the forefront in areas like social web, mobile apps and SEO in order to create a distinguished customer experience.
iStrategy 2010 marks the next step in your digital marketing strategy. Here, you will learn:
* The biggest trends in consumer spending online
* Innovative technologies for communicating with customers and how to best implement them
* The top 10 most important factors in your social media strategy
* How to measure your social capital and monetize your efforts
* Hot buttons to bring people to your web store front
* How to find your best fit in integrating email and social media
* How to deliver a response-driven, relevant message
The simple truth is that there is no magic one-size-fits-all marketing mix. iStrategy will arm you with the deep understanding of aligning social media and digital strategy according to your organization’s processes and operations to achieve the objectives you’re after. Join us in September to network, share ideas, and most importantly find out how to build your marketing strategy to its fullest potential.