eBUSINESS SymposiumPrint this Page
October 3, 2008
October 3, 2008
One Whittemore Park, , 02474
We cordially invite you to a premier one-day eBUSINESS Symposium. This event is tailored for small businesses and entrepreneurs, providing practical techniques for transforming their businesses in a challenging economic environment.
Learn how to maximize the latest ebusiness marketing solutions, including: search engine optimization, website building, social marketing and E-newsletters and more to grow your business and boost your bottom line. The event will also provide excellent networking opportunities with knowledgeable presenters, relevant sponsors and peers from the Greater Boston area. For companies that provide these solutions, it is an excellent way to meet potential customers seeking experts that can provide these solutions!
About the eBUSINESS SYMPOSIUM
Who should attend?
Businesses in the Greater Boston area seeking information in relation to one or more of the following:
- Taking the mystery out of developing and implementing an ebusiness strategy to suit your business needs.
- Understanding how the Internet can be used as a business tool to manage customer retention and development as well as lead generation.
- Using the web as a strategic tool to market and grow your business.
- Learning how to raise your ranking when a keyword search is done on the Internet.
What benefits are there in attending?
- Hear from industry experts representing a broad range of the latest topics.
- Learn how other businesses have harnessed the power of ebusiness solutions.
- Learn how to maximize ebusiness solutions to save time and money and drive business.
- Participate in discussions on a range of small business focused topics.
- Get support and enhance your skills.
What is the price of my investment?
- Early Bird Registration for members of Boston area Chambers or SBN Boston – $100.00/attendee
- Early Bird Registration for non-Chamber members – $150.00/attendee
- Group rates: 20% off five or more registrants (register 4, the 5th is free!)*
The Arlington Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to bringing the latest in ebusiness tools and techniques to members so review the agenda and sign up for the symposium. Spaces are strictly limited so register today to avoid disappointment.
*Must pre-register and book at the same time using a single method of payment.