Australian Digital Marketing & Media Summit 2012Print this Page
September 10, 2012
September 10, 2012
, Victoria, 3186
The marketing and advertising world as we know it has changed!
An entirely new set of skills is required to connect with consumers in the digital age.
What’s emerged before marketers’ eyes is an increasingly sophisticated digital ecosystem.
This summit will provide marketers and advertisers with new skills / tools and empower delegates to create, plan and execute engaging campaigns.
This year’s summit theme is “Powerful Omnipresence Strategies & Execution”.
Award winning case studies and cutting edge insights will be presented by a wide range of industry experts including:
– Rhys Thomas, Director of Business Development, Google
– Kate Box, Client Partner, Facebook
Justin Baird, Group Innovation Director, Aegis Media
– Mark Willson, Marketing Director, IBM
– Michael Branagh, Director, Powered by Nine
– Michelle Hutton, Chief Operating Officer, Edelman
– Luc Wiesman, Digital Director, Leo Burnett Melbourne
– Carl Moggridge, Communications Director, Naked Communications
– Tim Szonyi, Chief Executive Officer, ASM Liquor
– Virginia Mackay, Senior Brand Manager, realestate.com.au
– Jonathon Bernard, Manager – Digital Media Department, Collingwood Football Club
– Exploring the future media landscape for marketers
– Social media report card & future digital trends
– Exploring Twitter and Carlton FC case study
– Award winning case studies
– Industry gurus panel discussion
– Future of marketing
– The Google future vision for marketers
– Facebook and Why Social media is the New marketing
– Successful multi-screen campaign essentials
– Transmedia story telling
– Maximum reach on minimum cost
4 easy ways to register:
1. Booking hotline: Phone + 61 3 9596 9882
2. Mail the attached completed registration form to: Suite 6, 75 Bay Street Brighton VIC 3186
3. Fax the attached completed registration form Fax: +61 3 9596 9885
4. Book online at http://www.elitemedia.com.au/form/registration.html
We hope you can join us for what is set to be a very impactful and surprise filled summit!