ad:tech London 2010Print this Page
September 21, 2010
September 22, 2010
, London, W14 8UX
For the sixth year in the UK, the online marketing and advertising community will gather together at ad:tech London to reveal the latest trends and market figures, share best practices and address industry challenges.
Whether you’re a publisher, advertiser, marketer or business owner, ad:tech helps you harness the power of digital and gives you the tools and the knowledge to succeed in an ever changing interactive world.
Once you have done a lap or two of the exhibition, step away from the hustle and bustle of the show floor and take your digital strategy one step further by attending a high level conference.
The proliferation of digital continues to redefine the business of marketing. It is ad:tech’s mission to provide brand advertisers, agencies, publishers and technology providers an unparalleled forum that supports the exchange of ideas, experiences, new practices, emerging models and expert opinion.
Be inspired at ad:tech this year with speakers and presentations designed to help you unlock the value in your marketing strategy, achieve your business goals and connect with consumers in new and innovative ways.
What to expect this year
By assembling an expert line-up of speakers and delivering a conference programme that responds to the current challenges of advertisers, agencies and media owners, ad:tech is designed to generate fresh ideas and stimulate meaningful discussions about the future of digital communications.
* This year the conference will take place on the gallery level of the National Hall so that delegates can experience the exhibition and conference in the same visit.
* The conference is divided into two streams:
– "Vision" will feature inspirational keynotes, industry updates and blue-sky thinking
– "Experience" will showcase best practice case studies and strategic examples of consumer engagement and driving marketing ROI
* Even more advanced interaction between usind real-time twitter feeds (#adtechUK)