topppcs Contributor Program
topppcs is launching a high end blog that discusses ppc marketing strategies and trends. We are open to publishing content to our domain as long as the content is: unique, exclusive, thought provoking, trendy, non-spammy, and engaging. Those six attributes are incredibly important. We also highly encourage usage of images to visualize what you are trying to convey.
Jeev Trika, our founder, will have the final say on which articles will be approved for publishing. If an article is not approved, the reason for rejection will not be provided. Please do not submit an article if the article does not have strong value attached to it. Self promotion articles will automatically be rejected.
Please review the contributor requirements before filling out the form provided below.
- Content must be unique. Duplicate content is strictly prohibited.
- Content must be exclusive. It should not be published already and will not be published at another source.
- Content should make use of helpful images.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1500 words.
- Articles will be submitted through our backend.
- Author's name, company name, address, email, and a brief biography must be provided.
- Informative and helpful links are allowed. Spammy and self promotional links are not allowed.
- Very high standards are used before articles are approved for publishing.
- Pay Per Click Management:Campaign Analysis, Keyword Selection, Create Effective Ads, CPA Minimization, Automation
- Enterprise PPC SaaS:User Interface, Features, Effectiveness, Support, Stability
- Local PPC:Campaign Analysis, Keyword Selection, Geotargeting, CPA Minimization, Creation of Effective Ads
- Google PPC Management:Campaign Analysis, Keyword Selection, Create Effective Ads, CPA Minimization, Automation
- Bing PPC Management:Campaign Analysis, Keyword Selection, Create Effective Ads, CPA Minimization, Automation
- Landing Page Optimization:Site Analysis, Strategy Development, Implementation, Testing, Reporting
- Conversion Rate Optimization :Site Analysis, Strategy Development, Implementation, Testing Environment, Reporting Methods
- Pay For Performance PPC:Campaign Analysis, Keyword Selection, Create Effective Ads, Time to Results, Applied Effort
- Retargeting:Reach, Engine, Targeting, Communication, Reporting
- Remarketing:Create Effective Ads, Targeting, Implementation, Reporting, Customer Support
- Call Tracking Software:GUI Interface, Ease of Integration, Software Features, Reporting Methods, Support
- PPC Automation Software:Campaign Automation, Bid Management, Tracking Methods, Reporting Methods, Customer Support
- PPC Bid Management:User Interface, Features, Effectiveness, Support, Stability
- Mobile Advertising:Campaign Analysis, Keyword Selection, Targeting, Create Effective Ads, Conversion Optimization
- Media Buying:Channel Targeting, Create Effective Ads, Demographic Targeting, CPA Minimization, Reporting
- PPC Ad Optimization:Ad Targeting, Display Ad Creation, Text Ad Creation, Branding, Communication
- Display Advertising:Display Ad Creation, Targeting, Reporting, CPA Minimization, Automation
- Contextual Advertising:Size of Network, Diversity of Network, Targeting, Publisher Controls, Reporting Methods
- Social Media Advertising:Channel Targeting, Create Effective Ads, Demographic Targeting, CPA Minimization, Reporting
- LinkedIn Advertising:Create Effective Ads, Demographic Targeting, Brand Management, CPA Minimization, Reporting
- Facebook Advertising:Create Effective Ads, Demographic Targeting, Brand Management, CPA Minimization, Reporting
- Twitter Advertising:Create Effective Ads, Demographic Targeting, Brand Management, CPA Minimization, Reporting
- Pinterest Advertising:Create Effective Ads, Demographic Targeting, Brand Management, CPA Minimization, Reporting
- PPC Optimization:Campaign Analysis, Campaign Audit, Bid Management, Automation, Reporting
- PPC Audit:Campaign Analysis, Ad Analysis, Communication, Reporting, Channel Analysis
- PPC Training:Comprehensive, Variance, Comprehension, Current, Feedback
- YouTube Marketing:Create Effective Ads, Demographic Targeting, Brand Management, CPA Minimization, Reporting
- Ad Network:Size of Network, Diversity of Network, Advertising Requirements, Publishing Requirements, Reporting Methods
- PPC for Small Business:Campaign Analysis, Keyword Selection, Create Effective Ads, CPA Minimization, Automation
- Enterprise PPC:Processes, Technology, Core Leadership, CPA Minimization, Availability
- Contributor grants Publisher exclusive permission to include his/her editorials (the "Article") on topppcs, or any sites within the Publisher's network, as well as any future publications associated with the Publisher. Contributor agrees by submitting an Article(s) to Publisher that the work is unique in nature and written by the Contributor. Contributor agrees that the article is not owned by any third party, the article is accurate, and the article has not been obtained through unlawful means. Contributor agrees that the Article has not been previously published in any manner or medium with the exception of the Contributor's personal website or blog, or in the public domain, specifically but not limited to, print or electronic means, and that publication of the article will not violate any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party. Contributor further warrants that no material infringes or violates any personal property rights or contains defamation, invades anyone's privacy, is not of libelous nature, and does not contain libel.
- Contributor Agrees to grant the Publisher ownership to all future rights of Article(s) including non-exclusive right and license to (1) access, use, reproduce, distribute, translate, publicly display, and digitally display the Article(s) on its website topppcs; (2) to sublicense the Article(s) for republication, redistribution, translation and display on the Internet; (3) to edit, modify, expand, the Article(s), including removing content as topppcs deems necessary or appropriate to protect against potential liability. Contributor agrees that articles submitted to Publisher do not have to be published nor does a reason have to be provided for the rejection of the submission.
- In no event shall Publisher be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including loss of profits, revenue, data, or use, incurred by Contributor or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, even if Publisher or any other person has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Publisher reserves the absolute right to cancel or terminate the Agreement at any time.
- The Contributor hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submits, for itself and its property, to the exclusive jurisdiction of any Indiana state court, sitting in Marshall County, and any appellate court from any thereof, in any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or for recognition or enforcement of any judgement, and each of the Parties hereto hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that all claims in respect of any such action or proceeding may be heard and determined in such Indiana State Court.