Social Media in the Pharmaceutical IndustryPrint this Page
January 21, 2015
January 22, 2015
Marriott Regents Park Hotel, London
+ 44 0 2078 276184
SMi is proud to introduce its 7th Annual Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry conference taking place on 19th – 20th January in London, UK.
As the pharmaceutical industry is advancing more and more companies are now taking to various mediums like mobile applications, internet and blogs to be socially visible. These channels help them to reach a wider mass and thereby interact not only with like-minded people, but also consumers. Social media provides the opportunity for patients to engage with doctors and vice versa; giving the opportunity for two-way conversation.
This year’s event will explore topics such as regulatory insights, the consumer focussed approach and mobile & website advances. Register now to join experts in the field and gain insight into this pertinent topic.
Why you should attend:
• Hear case studies reflecting the accurate use of social media to scale the brand
• Discover use of social media not only as a marketing strategy but also as a medium to serve the consumers
• Learn about the regulatory aspect involved in the application of social media within the business environment
Key Speakers Include:
– Lanre Bitoye, Global Digital Interaction Management Business Partner, Lundbeck A/S
– Patricia Alves, Social Media Community Manager, Boehringer Ingelheim
– Sorsha Roberts, Online Communications Officer, AKU Society
– Dr. Graham Leask, Economics & Strategy Group, Aston University
– Charles Lowe, President, Telemedicine & eHealth Section, Royal Society of Medicine
– Alexandra Fulford, Consultant, ZS Associates