Predictive Analytics Innovation SummitPrint this Page
April 17, 2013
April 18, 2013
With 400+ attendees, this exclusive two day event will bring together Europe’s leading big data & analytics executives, including 30+ keynote presentations, break out workshops, interactive discussions and unparalleled networking opportunities.
With 97% of Fortune 500 companies now utilising predictive analytics in their organisations, capturing and understanding data is more important than ever before.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Director, Data Strategy & Operations, Standard & Poor’s?- Scientific Director, EU Privacy Association?- Founder & Managing Director, Virgin Insight?- Experience Director & Digital Innovator, American Express?- Global Head of Strategic Marketing & Analytics, Thomson Reuters?- Manager, Data & Administration, Telegraph Media Group?- Senior Director, Analytics Team Lead, Pfizer?- Director, Sales Engineering, Dell?- Senior Talent Scientist, UK Sport?- Head of Data Architecture, RBS?- Head of CRM, Groupon?- Director, Brand & Digital Marketing, Hertz?- Head of Analytics, JustGiving? & many more…
If you are interested in attending please contact William Tubbs at [email protected]
Who should attend:
If your job role includes the following responsibilities then this is a MUST attend event :
• Predictive Analytics
• Data Mining / Data Science
• Customer Lifetime Valuation
• Business Intelligence / Marketing Intelligence
• Big Data
• Customer Insight / Customer Behavior
• Statistical Modelling
This summit will tackle the real problems that you face everyday, helping to build best practices through thought-sharing and collaboration.
The theories that underpin current developments in analytics and data science do not necessarily translate into practice, particularly when examined in a global context. This is why we invite you to discuss your thoughts openly and connect with like-minded people.