Mobile Content Summit 2011Print this Page
February 25, 2011
February 25, 2011
, , 110 001
“Determining successful strategies to identify the impact of mobile content to generate ARPU”
25th February 2011, Shangri – La Hotel, New Delhi, India
For more info on the event and for event brochure kindly visit –
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit
• What is the size of the Indian mobile content and services market?
• What are the key applications and content that Indian users are willing to pay for?
• What is ‘recyclable’ content? How can they re-generate and increase ARPU?
• What is the major role of mobile operators in delivering mobile content?
• What is the major missed opportunity of the mobile operators to date?
• Grabbing the 3G opportunity: regulation, network deployment, business models
• Revenue sharing models between carriers, aggregators and content owners
• What is the off-portal content’s effect on the mobile telecom industry?
• How advertising can help make content more affordable for customers?
• Analyzing revenue generating models in mobile internet, advertising, games, LBS,
entertainment & banking
• How much of an issue is usability and quality & how does it affect user
• Strategies on boosting the penetration of mobile VAS usage in smaller cities and
• Positioning yourself in light of new market entries
• Current situations and future predictions
• Evaluation of the mobile solutions employed in today’s market
• How much will consumers pay for mobile TV entertainment and what services do
consumers want on their devices?
• NK Goyal, President, CMAI (Communication & Manufacturing Association of India)
• Suresh Jayaraju, Vice President, Head – New Age VAS, 3G Services, Reliance
• Manikantan C, Head- Music, Team M-Entertainment, Airtel
• Zubin Jimmy Dubash, Vice President VAS, Tata Teleservices
• Ghulam Jilani, Head VAS, Idea Cellular
• Chandan Ghosh, Head Operations – Carriers & Enterprise Business, Aircel
• Sunzay Passari, Vice President – VAS & Devices, Essar Teleholdings & BPL Mobile Communications
• TV Ramachandran, Resident Director, Regulatory Affairs & Govt. Relations, Vodafone
• Ravi Gandhi, Vice President Corporate Regulatory, Airtel
• Satyen N Gupta, Chief Regulatory Advisor, BT
• R.N.Prabhakar, Former Member, TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India)
• Joy Bhattacharjya, Team Director, Kolkatta Knight Riders
• Amit Dev, Co-Founder & Jt. Managing Director, ThreeG TV
• Deepak Halan, Group Business Director, IMRB
• Angad Bhatia, CEO, Xpert Media Technology
• Rajesh Chharia, President, ISPAI (Internet Service Providers Association of India)
• Anil Prakash, Secretary General, IPTV India Forum
• T.R. Dua, Deputy Director General, COAI (Cellular Operators Association of India)
• Naresh Ajwani, President, CCAOI (Cyber Cafe Association of India)
• Vijay Madan, Former Executive Director & Chairman Board of Directors, C- DOT (Centre for Development of Telematics)
• S.N. Zindal, Chief Research & Development Officer, BITS Pilani (Former Director General, ACTO)
Who Should Attend:
CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers of:
• Head of Content
• VP of Sales & Marketing
• Director of Technology
• Head of Project Management
• VP/Head of Business Development
• Business Strategy Director
• Head of Network Strategy
• VP/Head of Product/Application Development
• Head of Research & Development
• VP/Head of Portal Strategy
• User Interface Development
• VP Application Development
Target Audience – Industry
• Mobile operators
• Content origination and development
• Content Formatting & integration
• Content delivery & service
• Supporting Services
• Application and technology providers
Why Should You Attend?
Get more from the event, with a broader scope bringing the whole communications value chain together. Enjoy and make the best out of our dedicated networking drinks time, meet the leading international vendors showcasing the technology of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and technologies in the high-level conference.
Ordering Delegate Place – Register Now
Ordering is simple! You can simply email or call and book your seats on
TEL: +91 (44) 2377 0517. Email – [email protected]
For this one day conference, conference fee is 05,000 INR + tax per person
Should you have any queries, please feel free to write to us – [email protected]