iStrategy AucklandPrint this Page
December 12, 2012
December 12, 2012
New Zealand as a whole – is home to an abundance of early adopters. A whopping 96% of New Zealand’s internet population are active on social media, while a rapidly growing 27% of internet users in NZ access social media from smart phones. Woot! It’s why we’ve chosen New Zealand’s largest urban centre for our first foray south of the Tasman. Social and digital media tools are a perfect fit for Kiwi companies, enabling businesses to quickly and easily communicate and engage with both local and global audiences. In a recent study, an enormous 97% of businesses surveyed cite that they expect investment in digital channels to directly contribute to an increase in sales.
Whether it’s building customer loyalty, increasing sales, improving lead generation or driving greater consumer engagement, our programme has been specifically designed to help attendees develop their audience and build traffic, create brand awareness, improve customer service and develop better use of digital tools to drive more productive business outcomes.
We look forward to seeing you there!
• Lucinda Barlow, Head of Marketing – Google
• David Barton-Ginger, Head of Digital Channels – New Zealand Rugby Union
• Justin Watson, GM Marketing Communications – Tourism New Zealand
• Spencer Bailey, General Manager Digital – APN News & Media
• Chris Lamers, Head of Customer Engagement – Fly Bys at Loyalty New Zealand
• Darren Ryan, General Manager Marketing – Canon Australia
• Sandra Geange, General Manager Marketing – George Western Foods New Zealand
• Gordon Nugent, Head of eCommerce – Harvey Norman
• James Milner, SVP Digital at ESPN STAR Sports – ESPN STAR Sports
Contacting the iTeam & booking
To book or enquire about the conference please use the channels below: