iGB Affiliate Awards 2012Print this Page
January 26, 2012
January 26, 2012
Every year over 500 people from the iGaming affiliate community gather to honour ongoing success within the industry at the iGB Affiliate Awards, which announces the best and brightest stars at an extravagant black tie event.
The 2012 iGB Affiliate Awards will see a number of enhancements:
• Longer Nomination Period – This year you will be able to submit your nominations over a longer period of 7 weeks, between 30th August – 17th October 2011. Please note that nominations and voting have now closed, and the shortlisted candidates per category will be released on Monday 19th December.
• More Streamlined Judging Process – To ensure the integrity of the iGB Affiliate Awards is upheld, this year will see all categories being open for voting. The top 10 with the most votes will then be shortlisted and go to a judging panel of industry experts for the winner to be selected
• New Award Categories – By popular demand, this year’s awards sees the return of the Best Affiliate Manager and Best Affiliate split by vertical once again – poker, sports, casino, bingo, non-traditional and the much coveted overall winner.
• Premium Venue – This year’s Awards will once again be hosted at an exclusive, 5* venue which is sure to impress
• Professional Compere – A well-known comedian and entertainer, we’re proud to announce that Miles Jupp will be presenting this year’s Awards, keeping you captivated throughout the night
• More Networking – More time to socialise following the Awards Ceremony, giving attendees time to network, celebrate and congratulate the winners