3rd Annual Mobile VAS Summit 2011Print this Page
November 11, 2011
November 11, 2011
, , 110001
“Profiting in mobile VAS through ground-breaking strategies, compelling content and innovative business models”
11th November 2011, Shangri-La Hotel, New Delhi, India
For more and updated info Please Visit –
Key Themes Discussed at this Summit:
• Examining what type of innovative services to be offered for most appealing Indian customers.
• Value plan for 3G enabled MVAS for successful penetration in rural places of India.
• Update on market strategies to inspire user on using the advanced data services.
• What are the untapped sources for mobile content and entertainment in India – taking MVAS in India to next level of growth.
• Analysing various revenue generating models like mobile games, location tracking, mobile banking, mobile advertising and their content security related issues
• Successful innovative strategies for future of Mobile TV, Internet, Apps & More
• Examining the opportunities in Cloud based MVAS, the next big revenue driver in Asia
• Examining the worldwide trends in MVAS and the implications, lessons to be learned for India.
• Examining the role of mobile operators in delivering the mobile content and their relationship with third party content providers.
• How MVAS has been used as a tool for improving customer and the brand loyalty.
• What are the roles of vendors – who need to understand what features service providers need and tune themselves in the Indian environment.
• Identifying the major expectations of handset manufacturers for introducing the innovative MVAS to the industry.
• Identify right customer matrix for converting low-end VAS services users into high end users
• Explore effective marketing strategies for upgrading customers from traditional VAS services to modern MVAS usage
• Maximizing revenue of your location based services through intelligent segmentation methodologies
• Examining the current regulation of mobile VAS market in India
• How is the future for the mobile vas industry: a vision for 2015
• Be part of a major networking opportunity